The goal for this update was twofold. First, add the ability to carry user data around a site, so if a person filled in a form on one page, their info would be auto filled everywhere else on the website. And two, have a reliable, working, intuitive system for redirecting to different thank-you pages based on form input.
- Cookie User Data: User data will be cookied throughout a user’s session when they either fill in a web form or if information is passed to the page via a link, such as in an Infusionsoft email.
- Auto-population rules: If you want to turn of auto-population, or change the instances in which it occurs, you can do so in the settings area.
- Conditional Redirect Maker: You can now easily make redirects based upon radio button selections or drop-down field selections.
- New Style Option: Input placeholder color
- Forms will auto-populate based on cookied data.