This update was mostly about known issues and wiping them out with 1 swift action. Hopefully I got them all, we’ll see 😛
But those looking for cool new features will not be left wanting. There are a few new tools for you to use when both creating and styling your webforms.
We’ve overhauled the web form editor in terms of speed and usability.
1. The popup now has a fixed save options button so you don’t have to scroll ALL the way down a drop down to save changes, plus on some websites there wouldn’t be a scroll option at all, so that’s fixed too.
2. A lot of changes have been made to the way you edit DROPDOWN and RADIO fields. We fixed the DELETE button not working on some sites, and you can now ADD custom options as well. If you change a text field to a drop down OR radio field as well you can add custom options that will just show up as the text in Infusionsoft. Oh, and you can convert in between Radio And Dropdown format and preserve ALL the options! That way you don’t have to keep using custom fields if you just want a drop down that applies a tag or whatever…
3. Since FormLift is all about the looks, we’ve added the ability to Custom style checkboxes and radio buttons as well! Because it’s all about the details sometimes.
Known Issues Fixed:
- Unable to scroll edit box when editing large Dropdown fields in the editor
- Copy Form Settings return 500 error
- Unable to delete radio or select options in the editor